QSPI Contents changed - CRC fail

Third parties may release their own firmware builds and announce them in this forum.

Please note that bugs found in these firmware releases should be posted in this same forum. SwissMicros provides no support for these firmware releases so in the event of a problem, please contact the author of the firmware in question.

When publishing your own build of the DM42 firmware, we require that you include a notice in your "About" screen informing the user that this version of the firmware is neither provided by nor supported by SwissMicros.
deetee

QSPI Contents changed - CRC fail

Post by deetee »

Hello,

I managed to run SDKdemo - the executable worked on my DM42 as expected.

I even added some code and it worked perfectly with my program called PRG.

But then I deleted some existing code and the compiler showed me: QSPI Contents changed

And after loading the PGM.pgm file in my DM42 I got a QSPI NOT LOADED message from my DM42 - and PRG did not run.

So I am a novice in "DMCP-QSPI-CRC-stuff" - but I found a changed PRG_qspi.bin file in my build-directory and tried to load this file in my DM42 (DMCP menu entry 4 Load QSPI from FAT).

Unfortunately I got a "File CRC: FAIL" message.

Can anybody enlighten me what to do/try now?

Thanks in advance and regards
deetee
deetee

Re: QSPI Contents changed - CRC fail

Post by deetee »

Finally I solved (?) my problem by restarting to develop with the "Hello World SDK".

And sorry for posting this topic to the wrong forum. I should have posted this to the developer forum.

Regards
deetee