Small bugs in the program editor when in multiline mode

Please report issues with the DM41X Beta Firmware in this sub-forum
monton1999

Small bugs in the program editor when in multiline mode

Post by monton1999 »

I've just received my new DM41X and have been busy moving my quite large library of programs to the new machine. As expected, all worked just fine and other than the fact that the calculator, when running on batteries, is much slower than expected (and, crucially, quite a bit slower than the 41CL) I am really enjoying it.

I'm writing this, though, because I've found a couple of small glitches in the program editor when used in multiline mode. It's certainly nothing serious and, seeing that the current firmware is more than two years old, it's quite probable that this is a well known issue but I'm reporting it regardless to put more pressure on SwissMicros :lol: ...

I have the decimal point flag (28) disabled so numbers appear in my calculator using the comma as the divider between the integer and fractional parts, as is custom in most European countries. For programs, however, numbers are displayed correctly only if the editor is in single line mode as you can see in this screen captures (line 02 of the program)

Image Image

A similar problem occurs in the case of the character that represents inequality (Shift H). It only displays correctly when the editor is in single line mode as you can see in line 24:

Image Image

Best regards,
Antonio