apart from the memory limit, is there a maximum number of Modules pluggable into DM41X?
I'm using now 6 for testing purpose; here data and for testing:
1. Advantage (MOD 3P, two pages, 8-9)
2. Math pac (MOD 1P, C)
3. Stat pac (MOD 1P, D)
4. Financial Decision Pac (MOD 1P, E)
5. Navigation pac (MOD 2P, two pages, A-B)
6. Circuit Anaysis Pac (MOD 1P, F).
pages used: 0-7 (some): SM_NUT-CXX (0-3, 5).
Actually I need only the first 5.
• Trying to add SM DX--41X I get the message """Cannot add another OS module", but I think this is normal.
• FORT 41 (Forth.mod) conflict with my other modules: ROM conflict. Here above the message
Code: Select all
/MODS/FORTH.MOD ROM Time 2x ™-2x vs. /MODS/FORTHMOD ROM FORTH5 - SV06:
Any hints much appreciated, thanks. In the meantime I'm reading the DM41X manual