Delivery to California USA

Discussion about the new DM41X calculator
c0rpse

Re: Delivery to California USA

Post by c0rpse »

I live in Denver and have had way longer than normal delays shipping things to people lately. I have two packages that just arrived yesterday from Denver to Portland and it took 16 days, from the estimated 2. I have another one going to LA which after 14 days shows that it still hasn't left Denver. Also the part of the USPS website that lets you report slow or seemingly lost mail is shut down right now. It seems like they are having some major service interruptions.
STS-741

Re: Delivery to California USA

Post by STS-741 »

c0rpse wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 pm
I live in Denver and have had way longer than normal delays shipping things to people lately. I have two packages that just arrived yesterday from Denver to Portland and it took 16 days, from the estimated 2. I have another one going to LA which after 14 days shows that it still hasn't left Denver. Also the part of the USPS website that lets you report slow or seemingly lost mail is shut down right now. It seems like they are having some major service interruptions.
This is strange because USPS is actually known for outstanding service. But nowadays everything seems to be so slowed that it takes almost twice as long as it normally does. The constant waiting is really getting on my nerves! :roll: