Page 4 of 5

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:40 pm
by Dani R.
Walter wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am
IP threads have the property that they are closed and then possibly also deleted. :(

Right now I don't see an IP problem with the 41X because you just don't know enough.
You are another person hopefully able to explain the meaning of IP (use unambiguous abbreviations, please - see my post of 1:12 p.m. today).
Hello, Walter, you're a funny guy too. :lol:
That's exactly the point. As a flexitarian I only know Integrierte Produktion. This is the only explanation I have. You can read it in the link. ;)

In agriculture there are too many subsidies and nepotism with politics. So the disskusion please leads to another place.......

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:37 pm
by Walter
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:40 pm
Walter wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am
IP threads have the property that they are closed and then possibly also deleted. :(

Right now I don't see an IP problem with the 41X because you just don't know enough.
You are another person hopefully able to explain the meaning of IP (use unambiguous abbreviations, please - see my post of 1:12 p.m. today).
Hello, Walter, you're a funny guy too. :lol:
So we've got something in common. Your explanation of the term IP doesn't apply to calculators at all, so why did you write about IP here?

I wonder what hth313 and Boub69 meant when they used IP. ;)

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
by Dani R.
Walter wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:37 pm
...

I wonder what hth313 and Boub69 meant when they used IP. ;)
See, here's our difference. I am much less curious. I'm glad when things work. I have long since given up having to understand everything.

But if there's a term that's suitable to infect my thread, then I just want it gone. I don't care if it's a virus, a bacterium, a pest or just accidentally a beneficial animal or whatever.

Apart from that I am also allergic to TLA, in this case not three but two.

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm
by akaTB
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am
akaTB wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:37 am
And why should they move to my thread? :twisted:
Stay here, please!
IP threads have the property that they are closed and then possibly also deleted. :(
Again: stay here, please! :P

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:43 pm
by toml_12953
Boub65 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:39 pm
I
But, DM41X will be full Swissmicros property because they own 100% of the IP. So only David and Michael will be able to provide different layouts and especially a DM41X close to DM42... it's up to them to decide...

Cordialement, Sincerely,
Boubker.
There's no law (at least in the US and Canada) from preventing someone from selling an aftermarket keyboard or any other part of a product. If someone can produce an alternate layout for the keyboard and make a profit from it, they're welcome to do it.

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm
by Dani R.
akaTB wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am
akaTB wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:37 am
And why should they move to my thread? :twisted:
Stay here, please!
IP threads have the property that they are closed and then possibly also deleted. :(
Again: stay here, please! :P
[s]If I didn't know you were making a joke, I'd have to assume you were vicious. :!: [/s]



EDIT :oops:
Oh, sorry. In between I am blind and/or heavy of term. I understand, of course, that you don't want this discussion in your thread. Then let them lead this discussion elsewhere.

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:56 pm
by akaTB
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm
akaTB wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:50 am


IP threads have the property that they are closed and then possibly also deleted. :(
Again: stay here, please! :P
[s]If I didn't know you were making a joke, I'd have to assume you were vicious. :!: [/s]
You can bet I am. :lol:

Dani R. wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm
EDIT :oops:
Oh, sorry. In between I am blind and/or heavy of term. I understand, of course, that you don't want this discussion in your thread. Then let them lead this discussion elsewhere.
Bravo!

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:14 pm
by Boub65
IP : Intellectual Property

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:37 am
by toml_12953
Boub65 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:14 pm
IP : Intellectual Property
Not Internet Protocol? :)

Re: DM41X Alternative key layout

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:08 am
by H2X
Boub65 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:14 pm
IP : Intellectual Property
Actually, I guessed that. I'm curious how many of those that posed the question really didn't... :D