A few points:
In the spirit of the 42S:
1. a single word should be enough.
2. The word should aim on the item viewed, not the viewer, so .BR or .VW is out.
3. The items viewed are: Global Registers and stack. Global flags. Stack is a collection of registers, so stack falls away. Both are global, so global falls away.
4. So, the words should be REGISTERS and FLAGS. But flags are used already and has a fixed slot already.
5. I don’t like ‘bits’ for flags. Bits are the technology behind. In the same way registers are bytes or words which shouldn’t be used.
6a. REGS maybe then. NO need for BR. Fits in. Short enough. Descriptive.
6b. REGISTR for a long option. Short may be better.
6c. GFLAGS for a long name.
6d. FLSTATS or FLGST or FSTAT or FSTATS also long options.
7 letters are the max length. But I had to cut ‘COMPLEX’ to ‘COMPLX’ last night to fit into the menu block.