Contributions to this software library are always welcome. Please ensure that you post program listings rather than .raw files. They give a reasonable idea of what your program does without having to load them into a DM42 and you can also include comments in your code. Check out the following link for a decoder/encoder: https://technical.swissmicros.com/decoders/dm42/
You can then copy/paste the listing and post it in "code" tags.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:51 am
I found some time today, and completed my function plotting program -- or at least a beta version.
- Designed for high resolution mode of DM42
- Can do dots or connected graphs
- Interactive zoom-box
- Optional autoscale of y-axis
- Pretty good control over axis and grid line drawing
- Quick access to solver, integration, and function evaluation
- Factor zoom
- Default window
- Minimal & efficient interface -- but not necessarily very user friendly.
The function plotter program is called "FPLT" -- the package contains other stuff (function tables, sums, products, etc...). Everything is in the menu program called "FMENU".
The documentation and newest version will always be located here:
The current version is attached.
- (4.21 KiB) Downloaded 34 times