Direct link to this version: https://github.com/richmit/hp42/releases/tag/v3.1.4
- BASE (https://richmit.github.io/hp42/base.html)
- Removed workaround for comparison memory leak on DM42.
- Removed workaround for display corruption on DM42. The behavior on the DM42 is now identical to the behavior on the free42 and a real HP42s -- i.e. the DM42 no longer requires the additional key press after displaying a binary number. WOOT!
- UNIT (https://richmit.github.io/hp42/unit.html)
- Corrected spelling error (Thank you Gavin C.)
- PLOT/SUM/PROD (https://richmit.github.io/hp42/pgmforfun.html)
- Uses new VARMNU1 to select function and independent var so now the application works more like the built in integration function.
- MATH (https://richmit.github.io/hp42/math.html)
- Removed workaround for comparison memory leak on DM42 (PRNXT & PLGRR)
- PR1ST no longer leaks RAM because of comparison memory leak
- SFUN (https://richmit.github.io/hp42/sfun.html)
- Nothing changed, they no longer leak RAM.