This latest update to both the DMCP and DM42/Free42 parts of the DM42's firmware brings the following improvements:
- Help system: Support for links between files
- Help system: Numpad-like navigation keys
- DMCP interface doc updated to version 3.15
- Free42 updated to V2.5.20
- Bugfix: Display repaint during PSE
- AHelp file: Added description of Free42/DM42 flags
Help files can now contain links to other files. Cutomised help files can therefore link to each other and to the original help file.
Numpad-like navigation keys
While navigating a help file, you can use the numerical keys like the numpad on a standard computer. So:
- / to scroll up/down a line
- / to scroll up/down a page
-  follows the selected link (same as ENTER)
- / selects the previous/next link (same as ▲ and ▼)
-  takes you to the Contents heading (same as [F2] key)
The Free42 Project History Page will tell you what's changed.
Bugfix: Display repaint during PSE
There was a bug that prevented the stack display from being updated when execution encountered a PSE instruction if the virtual variable RefLCD was set to 0. It took the "don't refresh the screen at all" order a bit too seriously...
This has now been fixed. Even if RefLCD=0, the stack is redrawn when a PSE instruction is encountered.
The method for updating your DM42 is covered in the manual.
The latest firmware binaries are available here.
Code: Select all
954933aa2530732a2b1950381b2b64e1cee3adcd DMCP_flash_3.20_DM42-3.16.bin 318dfd92894552829f92e02a0e901c4da8e6d745 DM42-3.16.pgm