+x logo

Library of images to use as OFFIMG screens on the DM41X and DM42
Forum rules
Do you have a creative streak? Post your OFFIMG photos here.

Images MUST be in Windows-NT .bmp format at a resolution of 400x240 pixels and 1-bit colour depth or they will not be displayed by the DM42. Images that do not meet this requirement will be removed from the forum :)
jant

+x logo

Post by jant »

There is already a post with an OFFIMG for a changed version of the swissmicros logo, but I'd like to add a topic adressing the "+x"-logo.
I really like that one so I created some simple images around this with two of them attached to this post below. There is some potential in creating interesting stuff around it so I will be updating the shared folder in the future.

Please feel free to add your creations using this logo to this post :)

https://fh-aachen.sciebo.de/s/Hi29G8CED822pqu
Attachments
+x logo - 404 rounded.bmp
+x logo - 404 rounded.bmp (12.25 KiB) Viewed 299 times
+x logo - white.bmp
+x logo - white.bmp (12.25 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Last edited by jant on Wed May 24, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jant

Re: +x logo

Post by jant »

While messing around with paint, I thought I could modify the + to become a / (division) operation symbol, so the logo would contain the D(ivision) and M(ultiplication) operation. D and M like in DM42, I wonder if its a reasonable idea.
Attachments
+x logo - 404 dm 1.bmp
+x logo - 404 dm 1.bmp (12.25 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
badacktor

Re: +x logo

Post by badacktor »

I've been really loving these, excellent and clean work. I didn't expect my shiny new DM41X to pull me back into graphic design work (especially with little 1 bit dithered images) but here I am, it's a lot of fun.