Page 50 of 58

Re: 43S News

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:15 pm
by Walter
Thanks, Günter, looks far better now. :D

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:26 pm
by Jaymos
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:05 pm
Walter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:22 pm

Thanks for the good will. The link works in principle BUT it's not a WP43S layout linked. :? (Er hat sich stets bemüht ... aber ...)
Corrected, hope it works now ;)

Günter
Hi Guenter,

The graphic (updated as per your last mail) strangely reflects the incorrect model, unless Google is caching an old or other version to me. I hope not. Please just check, the file that I can download via the link above does not reflect a WP43S but a WP43C (Layout 2) as per viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2216&hilit=IMG_0512&start=490.

Assuming it is a caching issue, others may have that too.

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:57 pm
by Guenter
Jaymos wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:26 pm


Hi Guenter,

The graphic (updated as per your last mail) strangely reflects the incorrect model, unless Google is caching an old or other version to me. I hope not. Please just check, the file that I can download via the link above does not reflect a WP43S but a WP43C (Layout 2) as per viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2216&hilit=IMG_0512&start=490.

Assuming it is a caching issue, others may have that too.
Hmm, the link works o.k. for me and it's definitely the WP43S. Did you use the link in Walter's post? That of course
shows the wrong layout still. Perhaps Walter could disable that erroneous link?

Did you see that I've published a similar layout for the WP43C in "your" thread?

Günter

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:52 pm
by Walter
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:57 pm
Hmm, the link works o.k. for me and it's definitely the WP43S. Did you use the link in Walter's post? That of course
shows the wrong layout still. Perhaps Walter could disable that erroneous link?
I'm not going to manipulate that link - it would be falsification of records. ;)

Anyway, the WP43S layout you linked is outdated (see SHOW, FIN, and %, and compare with the current simulator). Maybe you could update it to reflect the actual state?

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:54 pm
by Jaymos
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:57 pm
Jaymos wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:26 pm


Hi Guenter,

The graphic (updated as per your last mail) strangely reflects the incorrect model, unless Google is caching an old or other version to me. I hope not. Please just check, the file that I can download via the link above does not reflect a WP43S but a WP43C (Layout 2) as per viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2216&hilit=IMG_0512&start=490.

Assuming it is a caching issue, others may have that too.
Hmm, the link works o.k. for me and it's definitely the WP43S. Did you use the link in Walter's post? That of course
shows the wrong layout still. Perhaps Walter could disable that erroneous link?

Did you see that I've published a similar layout for the WP43C in "your" thread?

Günter

Thanks.

Once you click the correct link in the correct post, then all works... It always works like that ;-)

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:02 pm
by Guenter
Walter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:52 pm
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:57 pm
Hmm, the link works o.k. for me and it's definitely the WP43S. Did you use the link in Walter's post? That of course
shows the wrong layout still. Perhaps Walter could disable that erroneous link?
I'm not going to manipulate that link - it would be falsification of records. ;)

Anyway, the WP43S layout you linked is outdated (see SHOW, FIN, and %, and compare with the current simulator). Maybe you could update it to reflect the actual state?
I don't find another layout that I could manipulate so it does fit. I don't do pixel arts.

Günter

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:42 am
by Walter
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:02 pm
I don't find another layout that I could manipulate so it does fit. I don't do pixel arts.
There's no need for pixel arts ;) : you can just take https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/blo ... verlay.xcf and https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/blo ... ickers.xcf and merge them. 8-) Yes, you can.

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:30 pm
by Guenter
Walter wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:42 am
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:02 pm
I don't find another layout that I could manipulate so it does fit. I don't do pixel arts.
There's no need for pixel arts ;) : you can just take https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/blo ... verlay.xcf and https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/blo ... ickers.xcf and merge them. 8-) Yes, you can.
I've seen these before. That's not what I'd be looking for.

Günter

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:18 pm
by Walter
Guenter wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:30 pm
Walter wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:42 am
Guenter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:02 pm
I don't find another layout that I could manipulate so it does fit. I don't do pixel arts.
There's no need for pixel arts ;) : you can just take https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/blo ... verlay.xcf and https://gitlab.com/Over_score/wp43s/blo ... ickers.xcf and merge them. 8-) Yes, you can.
I've seen these before. That's not what I'd be looking for.
Please be a bit more specific about what you were looking for, else it's difficult to help you (and at the beginning you wanted to support us, didn't you?).

Re: 43S News >> Call to the Community <<

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:25 pm
by Jaymos
Walter wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:55 pm
So I think it's about time we invite you: please take our offer, use the simulator and/or WP43S.pgm
The Windows simulator on the gitlab master is 5 months old it seems. Where do I get a new simulator to play with. Is there another download location for that?

(I normally compile a suitable simulator on my Mac environment, but I am not at my Mac, with only a Windows machine with no dev environment, and I need a Windows binary).