Non of graphing works outside normal HP zone

Discussion around the SwissMicros DM42 calculator
groenewe

Non of graphing works outside normal HP zone

Post by groenewe »

Dear all,

Having, so far, resolved my battery usage issue I'm on to some more fiddling. Having downloaded Mandelbrot and Gbench I'm finding that none of them work whereas the original DICE program does work albeit using only the top part of the screen. Tried two different time stamped mandelbrot raw programs, but 100% similar when re-reading the instructions. They start and request me to enter parameters, i press R/S and nothing... the registers pass the screen and then a Divide by 0 error. Any clue on what this novice user is doing wrong?
grsbanks

Re: Non of graphing works outside normal HP zone

Post by grsbanks »

Have you set the appropriate graphics mode?

See https://www.swissmicros.com/dm42/doc/dm ... _variables
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.
Vitasam

Post by Vitasam »

VirtV program is quite useful - I do have it all the time loaded to DM42.
groenewe

Post by groenewe »

Fixed is by using indeed the first part of the mandelbrot and now have the right settings and programs to plot the 3D sinewave thingy. Mandelbrot still does not work for me... :-| :(
LloydCan

Post by LloydCan »

I can't get Mendelbrot to work either, now that you mention it. Any idea what's going on with that? Cheers.
I'm very excited about D-Bal and its effects.
groenewe

Post by groenewe »

Nope... did not try much anymore but I guess that I've not got the full libraries or programs in. I do use the beginning part of Mandelbrot to set the right graphing option. Then I can draw this nice Sine 3D picture