[DM41] Question about CAT 1 and END

This is the place to discuss the usage of DM1x/DM41 machines and to share any tips & tricks you may have stumbled across.

If discussing a specific model, please ensure that you prefix topic subjects with the model number this way:

[DM41] How to change the number of program steps available
keithdalby

[DM41] Question about CAT 1 and END

Post by keithdalby »

Sorry if this is a dopey question, but should END keep appearing on the CAT 1 list? Should it show LBL for each routine too? I assume it's normal, but it seems odd to me.
rprosperi

Re: [DM41] Question about CAT 1 and END

Post by rprosperi »

keithdalby wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm
Sorry if this is a dopey question, but should END keep appearing on the CAT 1 list? Should it show LBL for each routine too? I assume it's normal, but it seems odd to me.
Yes, it's normal to see the END of each global program space (which could contain multiple global labels). All global labels are shown in CAT 1, along with the END of that program, but local alpha and numeric labels are not shown. The intent is to see all the programs one may want to access via [XEQ] "PROG".
--bob p

DM42: β00071 & 00282, DM41X: β00071 & 00656, DM10L: 071/100
grsbanks

Re: [DM41] Question about CAT 1 and END

Post by grsbanks »

Not only that but it's also a convenient way to GTO a global label.

Run CAT 1 and stop the list with R/S. SST or BST to the label you want to reach and press ENTER.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who do not.